State Grid Shaanxi Provincial Power Company's 2019 Large-screen Procurement Project Tender Announcement Tendering Conditions The bidding project has been approved by the corresponding government development department. The project construction unit is the State Grid Shaanxi Provincial Power Company (hereinafter referred to as the "project unit"). The construction funds come from The project unit has its own funds, and the bidder is State Grid Shaanxi Electric Power Company. The project has already been eligible for bidding, and public bidding for this purpose is now underway.
Qualified bidders (hereinafter referred to as "bidders") who are interested in bidding are invited to submit sealed and competitive bidding documents for the supply and services of the State Grid Shaanxi Electric Power Company's 2019 large-screen procurement project.
Project overview and bidding scope The project overview and bidding scope are detailed in the table below according to the sub-bidding number, and the cargo demand list is separately recorded.
| Bid number || name of goods || unit || Quantity || Contract package |
| Number || Package number |
| 34 || big screen || Piece || 1 || 1 || Pack 1 |
Bidder qualification requirements This bidding requires that the bidder must be a legal person or other organization registered in the People's Republic of China in accordance with the law, must have the ability to manufacture the corresponding goods, and have the personnel, equipment, funds, etc. to guarantee the timely delivery of the bidding project. Ability. Unless otherwise specified, these qualifications, qualifications and achievements are the rights and interests of the bidder's own enterprise.
3.1 General qualification requirements:
(1) If the bidder is a manufacturer, it must have the production site, production equipment
, production personnel, product and component testing capabilities required to produce the bidding product. The corresponding provisions of the "2019 Version of Supplier Qualification Verification Standards" issued in China.
(2) If the bidder is a manufacturer, it has designed and manufactured products that have the same structure, same type, same or same type or above technical specifications that meet the requirements of special qualifications and performance. Under the same conditions as the specifications or stricter than the specifications, the quantity of the product supplied within the specified period of the bidding documents meets the requirements of the bidding documents.
(3) The invested products must obtain the product effective test report issued by the national professional inspection and testing agency, and the report's conclusion data meets the requirements of the technical specifications for this tender. All kinds of test reports are test reports for specific types and specifications of products.
(4) If the bidder is a manufacturer, the outsourced raw materials, supporting components and externally commissioned processing and imported parts in bulk shall meet the technical specifications of this bidding document. At the same time, the bidder shall have the inspection system, testing methods and capabilities required for the above materials, components and parts to be accepted in the factory, and the qualification certificate provided by the suppliers of materials, components and parts, and shall meet the technical specifications for external purchases and purchases. Requirements for third-party qualifications and technical level of associate component materials. Raw material group component management is traceable.
(5) Obtain a valid license as required by national laws, regulations, departmental regulations and normative standards. Obtain a valid certification required by the bidding documents.
(6) It shall have a good financial status and commercial credit, and shall not be listed by the market supervision department, such as industrial and commercial administration, and publicized as a "business abnormal" list. If the bidder is listed as an illegal and dishonest person by the state authority, the bidder's participation in the project will be rejected.
(7) The legal representative or person in charge of the unit is the same person or different units with a controlling or management relationship, and shall not participate in the same bidding or bidding for the same bidding project without division of bidding.
(8) If the bidder is a manufacturer, it must have the process documents and operation instructions for the processes required to produce the bidding product, and it can guarantee the needs of product production. Each procedure is executed according to the process file and has traceability.
(9) Must have the factory inspection capabilities required for the production of bidding products, including test sites, test equipment and test personnel.
(10) According to the “Administrative Rules for Handling Bad Behaviors of Suppliers of the State Grid Corporation”, bidders have bad behaviors that caused them to suspend or cancel their bid qualifications, and they must not participate in bidding for corresponding projects within the validity period of the processing.
(11) Bidders must also provide in their business documents the query in the national enterprise credit information disclosure system (www.gsxt.gov.cn), which includes "listed in the list of companies that have severely violated the law (blacklist)" and "listed in business "Exception list information" query results (the query date should be 20 days before the deadline for bidding, and the query result should be an electronic version of the PDF file automatically generated by the website). If the query result of the effective national enterprise credit information disclosure system (www.gsxt.gov.cn) is not provided, the bidding documents shall be rejected.
(12) If the bidder provides the “Certificate of Verification of the Qualification Ability of Suppliers of State Grid Corporation's Centralized Bidding Activities” (referred to as “Certificate Letter”) in the bidding documents, he must ensure that the data provided is authentic and reliable. The bidder shall submit a valid "Certificate Letter" file downloaded from the e-commerce platform. The format and content are not allowed to be edited or modified. Any unauthorized modification of the data in the "Verification Certificate" shall be rejected as a false bid.
(13) In violation of the commitments of “observing laws and disciplines, stressing integrity, and improving quality”, and in the judgment entered into force by the People's Court, it was found that there were serious cases of bribery in the procurement activities of the bidder, and the bidder's participation in the project would be rejected.
3.2 Bidders and their bidding products must meet the special qualification performance requirements of the corresponding tendered goods, and the specific specific qualification performance requirements for each type of goods, as well as their data and status are as follows:
| Substandard || Subcontract || name of goods || Performance requirements || Qualification requirements || Whether to receive agents |
| Contract performance || Production and test equipment || Certificate || Production License || experiment report || Conditions remarks || 3C certification |
| 34 || 1 || big screen || From January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2018, the cumulative contract performance is not less than 100 square meters. || With complete manufacturing, process equipment and test equipment. || Have a valid ISO9000 series quality management system certification || The supplier shall provide a valid type test report or inspection report from a nationally recognized third-party authoritative testing agency. || Accept agent |
3.3 This bidding does not accept consortium bids.
3.4 All bidders can bid on some or all of the bids.
(Note: Units that have not registered members on China Electric Power Bidding Network should register first. Download China Power Tendering Network Membership Application Form
. Registered Contact: Wang Yang Mobile: 18310845801).
Acquisition of bidding documents
4.1 The electronic version of the bidding documents is published online this time. Bidders who are willing to participate in the bidding, please obtain the bidding documents from November 11, 2019 to 17:00, November 18, 2019 (including statutory public holidays and statutory holidays).
This bidding project is only for regular members to view. You ca n’t view detailed information with your authority. Please contact the member to go online. After becoming a full member, you can download detailed bidding announcements, registration forms, project attachments and some project bidding documents.
Contact: Wang Yang Phone: 18310845801