Announcement of Competitive Negotiation of Equipment Procurement Projects of Guangzhou University Experimental Center Teaching Process Management Platform, Paperless Examination System and Intelligent Conference All-in-One
Entrusted by Guangzhou University (hereinafter referred to as the purchaser), Guangzhou Public Resources Trading Center (hereinafter referred to as the purchaser) competes for equipment procurement projects such as the teaching process management platform, paperless examination system, and intelligent conference all-in-one machine of Guangzhou University Experimental Center. Qualified suppliers are welcome to participate.
I. Procurement Item Number: CC2019-0078
Second, the procurement project name: Guangzhou University Experimental Center teaching process management platform, paperless examination system and intelligent conference all-in-one equipment procurement project
Third, the budget of the procurement project (the highest price limit) (yuan): RMB 583,000 yuan
4. Purchase Quantity: 1 item
V. Content and requirements of the procurement project (technical specifications, parameters and requirements of the procurement project, and government procurement policies to be implemented):
(I) Procurement content: Procurement of teaching process management platform, paperless examination system, intelligent conference all-in-one machine and other equipment of Guangzhou University Experimental Center
(2) The products purchased this time are non-imported products (imported products refer to products that have entered China's territory and are produced outside the customs territory through China customs declaration inspection).
(3) This project uses the comprehensive credit index of public resource transactions (hereinafter referred to as the “credit index”). The comprehensive credit evaluation score is included in the comprehensive score. The supplier is required to register the relevant information in accordance with the “Evaluation Standards for Comprehensive Credit Index of Public Resource Transaction” or For updates, see the attachment to this procurement announcement.
Six, supplier qualification requirements
(1) Comply with the conditions stipulated in Article 22 of the "Government Procurement Law"; if the quotation is made by a branch, it must be authorized by the head office (head office) [in accordance with the "Supplier Qualification Declaration Letter" and its attachments, the business of the branch Scanned copy of license (practice license) and authorization issued by the head office (head office) to the branch].
(2) The supplier is not included in the "Credit China" website's record list of "Recording the list of people who have breached the trust, the parties involved in major tax violation cases, or serious violations of government procurement," and is not in the "China Government Procurement Network" Government records of information on serious illegal and dishonest acts of government procurement "are prohibited from participating in government procurement activities [subject to the inquiry results of the above-mentioned website during the qualification review of the consultation group. recording. At the same time archive the credit information query records and evidence screenshots. If the relevant dishonesty record has expired, the supplier must provide relevant certification information].
(3) The project does not accept quotations from the consortium.
7. According to the requirements of the “Notice on Doing a Good Job in Supplier Registration” of the Government Procurement Supervision Office of the Guangdong Provincial Department of Finance, the supplier shall respond to the project on the member center of the trading center website (http://www.gzggzy.cn). Before registration, register through the Guangdong Provincial Government Procurement Network (www.gdgpo.gov.cn) (for details, please refer to the "Notice on Doing a Good Job in Supplier Registration" of the Guangdong Procurement Website).
8. Before registering the project response in the member area of the trading center website, the supplier must apply for the trading center supplier credit file (for details, please refer to Annex 3 of this announcement). Eligible suppliers shall log in to the member area of the trading center website to complete the registration of the project response from the announcement on October 29, 2019 to 23:59 on November 10, 2019 (the project does not charge the cost of consultation documents). Suppliers can log in to the trading center website to download the negotiation documents themselves.
Nine, site inspection and Q & A
(1) No site inspection is required for this project.
(2) No Q & A meeting is required for this project.
X. The time for submitting the first response document: from the time of announcement on October 29, 2019 (same announcement date) to 9: 00 on November 11, 2019.
Eleventh, the deadline for submission of the first response document and the time for bid opening: 9: 00 on November 11, 2019.
Twelve, the way for the supplier to submit the response file: upload the electronic response file in the member area of the trading center website.
13. Decryption time of the first response file: 9:00 on November 11, 2019 to 10:00 on November 11, 2019.
After the decryption is completed, the bid opening results will be announced in time and consultations will be held.
14. Bid Opening Place: Online bid opening.
15. Explanation of consultations:
(I) Place of consultation: The fourth floor of Guangzhou Public Resources Trading Center (Sun Plaza), No. 445 Tianrun Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou.
(2) The supplier carries a CA certificate with an electronic signature to participate in the negotiation.
(3) The supplier must be attended by the legal representative (with the legal representative's certificate and the original ID stamped with the official seal of the unit) or his authorized agent (with the authorization certificate and the original ID stamped with the official seal of the unit) Consultation.
(4) If the supplier fails to arrive at the consultation place for negotiation within the time set by the consultation group, the consultation group has the right to consider the supplier to withdraw from the negotiation. Suppliers are requested to arrive at the consultation site within one hour after the deadline for the decryption of the first response document to wait for the consultation.
16. The deadline for this announcement (3 working days) is from October 29, 2019 to November 1, 2019.
Seventeen, contact matters:
(I) Contact information of the purchaser
Buyer Name: Guangzhou University
Purchaser's address: Guangzhou University, 230 Waihuan West Road, Guangzhou University
Contact: Teacher Zhang Tel: (020) 39341375
(2) Contact information of purchasing agency
Purchasing agency name: Guangzhou Public Resources Trading Center
Address of Purchasing Agency: 333 Tianrun Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou City: 510630
External office hours: 8: 30 ～ 12: 00, 14: 00 ～ 17: 30 on weekdays
1. Business consultation: (020) 28866000 ext. Other business consultation Fax: (020) 28866414
2.CA digital certificate and electronic signature: (020) 28866000 to "CA digital certificate and electronic signature consulting"
3. E-bidding technical support telephone: (020) 28866000 ext. "System Help Consulting Service", 15360503495, 15360503496 (working day service time: 8: 30-17: 30 daily)
4. Consultation on consultation documents: Gao Qiang, Government Procurement Bidding Department, Tel: (020) 28866112
5. Project Bid Opening, Evaluation and Consultation: Li Jingchun, Government Procurement and Transaction Department, Tel: (020) 28866413
6. Questioning and Accepting: Huang Fei, Government Procurement Review Department, Tel: (020) 28866163
About Us | Contact Us | Friend Links | Careers | Feedback | Copyright Statement | Site Map | Ad Services | Welcome Contributions | Free Registration
Copyright Digital Audiovisual Network Copyright ? 2006-2019. All Rights Reserved Beijing ICP No. 06048189 Beijing Public Security Bureau Chaoyang Branch Network Supervision Center Record Number: 1101051445
QQ group service: manufacturer group (146100746) dealer group (160287492) projector group (154576638) professional audio group (160287677)
Service Hotline: 010-62536866 / 82627795 Fax: 010-82627795