Tender Notice for Stage Audio and Lighting Purchase Project of Youth Palace Theater in Liwan District, Guangzhou (Procurement Project Number: GZCQC1900HG06013)
Guangzhou Chengqi Tendering Agency Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "purchasing agent") was commissioned by the Youth Palace of the Liwan District of Guangzhou (hereinafter referred to as the "purchaser") to open the purchase of stage audio and lighting projects for the theater of the Youth Palace in Liwan District Bidding is welcome, and qualified suppliers are welcome to bid.
I. Procurement Item Number: GZCQC1900HG06013
Second, the purchase project name: Guangzhou Liwan District Youth Palace Theater stage audio and lighting purchase project
Third, the budget of the procurement project: 1,490,000.00 yuan
Fourth, the purchase quantity: 1 batch
V. Project content and requirements:
High limit price (yuan)
Stage sound and lighting purchase project of Liwan District Youth Palace Theater in Guangzhou
Within 30 days after signing the contract
With the approval of the government procurement management department, the on-site digital mixer , input and output expansion interface, monitoring headphones , conference gooseneck microphone , 8-channel intelligent automatic mixer, single wireless handheld microphone, wireless headset microphone, suspension microphone, full-range musical instrument Microphone / capacitor, IF instrument microphone, full-range vocal singing microphone, IF instrument microphone, IF instrument microphone / capacitor, ultra-low-frequency instrument microphone, ultra-low-frequency instrument microphone, professional recording, chorus condenser microphone, antenna distributor, microphone antenna Products or imported products that do not fall within the restrictions of national laws, regulations and policies.
Note: 1. Please refer to the bidding documents for the content and requirements of the procurement project.
2. The bidder must make a bid for the project as a whole, and it is not allowed to bid on only part of the content.
3. Government procurement supervision agency: Government procurement supervision department at the same level.
1. The bidder must meet the conditions stipulated in Article 22 of the Government Procurement Law of the People's Republic of China and provide the following materials:
(1) Provide a photocopy of the business license (or public institution legal person certificate, or social group legal person registration certificate, or practice license);
(2) Provide a copy of the 2018 financial status report or a copy of the credit certificate issued by the bank;
(3) Provide a copy of the tax payment certificate (tax payment certificate) in accordance with the law in any one month in the past six months.
(4) Provide a photocopy of proof of payment of social insurance (payment certificate) in accordance with the law in any one month in the past six months;
(5) Provide a written statement of equipment and professional technical capabilities necessary to perform the contract;
(6) Provide a written statement that there are no major illegal records in business activities in the 3 years before participating in government procurement activities.
2. Suppliers who provide overall design, specification, or project management, supervision, and testing services for procurement projects may not participate in other procurement activities of the procurement project; (provide written commitments)
3. The person in charge of the bidder is the same person or different suppliers with direct holding and management relationships, and shall not participate in government procurement activities under the same contract; (provide a written commitment)
4. The bidder provides the original "Commitment to Fair Competition";
5. The bidder was not included in the "Credit China" website (www.creditchina.gov.cn) record list of "Recording the list of people who have breached their trusts or the parties involved in major tax violations or serious violations of government procurement"; not in the Chinese government The procurement website (www.ccgp.gov.cn) "Prohibition of Government Procurement Serious Illegal Information" records are prohibited from participating in government procurement activities. (Based on the results of the inquiry by the procurement agency on the "CreditChina" website (www.creditchina.gov.cn) and the Chinese Government Procurement Website (http://www.ccgp.gov.cn/) on the day of the bid deadline, such as Relevant records of dishonesty have expired, and bidders need to provide relevant certification data);
6. This project does not accept consortium bids.
Note: (1) Registration and purchase of bidding documents must be submitted with a copy of relevant certification materials specified in the supplier qualification requirements above and stamped with the official seal;
(2) Those who apply for and purchase bidding documents must provide a legal person certificate, a legal person authorization letter and a copy of the authorized person's ID card (with official seal).
(3) The supplier must ensure that the information submitted is true, complete, valid and consistent, otherwise it will bear any losses related to the project by itself. Suppliers participating in the bidding process shall separately purchase the paper tender documents officially issued by the procurement agency, and complete the relevant registration at the procurement agency (the "Registration Registration Form" can be downloaded directly from the procurement agency's official website www.gzcqc.com and filled out) Print), otherwise it will be deemed as not registered (the purchasing agent will check the above information submitted by the registered supplier, and only accept the registration of the supplier who submitted the above information completely).
7.Eligible suppliers shall be from September 4, 2019 to September 10, 2019 (08:30 to 12:00, 14:00 to 17:30, except for statutory holidays, not less than 5 Working days) to Guangzhou Chengqi Tendering Agency Co., Ltd. (detailed address: Room 218, 2nd Floor, No. 238, Hengfu Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou) ), Not refundable after sale.
8. Deadline for bidding: 14:30 on September 24, 2019
9. Place for submitting bidding documents: Room 218, 2nd Floor (Upper Construction Bank), No. 238, Hengfu Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou
10. Bid Opening Time: 14:30 on September 24, 2019
XI Place for Bid Opening: Room 218, 2nd Floor, No. 238, Hengfu Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou
XII. The deadline for this announcement (5 working days) runs from September 4, 2019 to September 10, 2019.
Thirteen, contact matters
(1) Purchaser: Youth Palace, Liwan District, Guangzhou
Address: No. 2 Zhongshan Eighth Road, Liwan District, Guangzhou
Contact: Director Wang
(II) Procurement Agency: Guangzhou Chengqi Tendering Agency Co., Ltd.
Address: Room 218, 2nd Floor (Upper Construction Bank), No. 238, Hengfu Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou
Contact: Miss Ma
(Three) contact person for procurement project: Miss Zhu
Attachment: 1. Entrusted agency agreement: Entrusted agency agreement for the stage sound and lighting purchase project of the Youth Palace Theater in Liwan District, Guangzhou
2. Bidding Documents: Bidding Documents for Stage Acoustics and Lighting Project of Youth Palace Theater in Liwan District, Guangzhou
Publisher: Guangzhou Chengqi Tendering Agency Co., Ltd.
Release time: September 3, 2019
About Us | Contact Us | Friend Links | Careers | Feedback | Copyright Statement | Site Map | Ad Services | Welcome Contributions | Free Registration
Copyright Digital Audiovisual Network Copyright ? 2006-2019. All Rights Reserved
QQ group service: manufacturer group (146100746) dealer group (160287492) projector group (154576638) professional audio group (160287677)
Service Hotline: 010-62536866 / 82627795 Fax: 010-82627795